Any woman of faith will say she wants a meaningful, engaging prayer life. But between the millions of other tasks pulling us in every direction, how many of us actually experience true connection with God through prayer?
Do we genuinely desire time with God? Does it even make a difference?
Letter. Meditate. Pray. Repeat.
This struggle is exactly what motivated Krystal to create the Lettering Prayer Journal. The striking, easy-to-use journal reminds us that prayer can be uncomplicated yet life-changing.
The Lettering Prayer Journal simplifies and focuses your prayers while helping you engage intentionally with Scripture on a daily basis.
Each weekly spread provides space for hand lettering the Scripture prompt and meditating on it. There are 10 thoughtful category blocks to write your prayers in a specific, intentional way. These categories include friends, family, community, sick/grieving, and more. Additionally you’ll find blank space for notes and to add your own custom category.
Try it out first: Download a week's prayer pages to see it for yourself
Daily Practice. Lifelong Routine.
As you work through the Lettering Prayer Journal, you’ll discover spending time in God’s Word through lettering is really fun!
Most importantly, you will see your prayer life dramatically transform into a thriving relationship with God as you learn His promises, depend on His truth, and acknowledge His work in your life.
The Lettering Prayer Journal features
- One year of weekly prayer pages (52 spreads). The dates are not pre-printed, so start whenever you want and never fall behind!
- Complete instructions on how to use your journal
- Weekly promise verse for meditation and hand lettering
- Specific categories to pray through each day
- Designated circles on each line to mark answered prayers
- Space to record what you’re reading, studying, and learning
- Inspiration and example verses hand lettered by Krystal
- Motivational quotes about prayer to inspire you to go deeper
- Blank note pages in the back for answered prayer, sermon notes, doodles, and more
The Lettering Prayer Journal includes
- Krystal’s favorite pen – a Japanese calligraphy brush pen
- Lettering How-To & Practice Guide – a separate 20-page booklet of basic instruction on how to get started with hand lettering and calligraphy
- Krystal’s signature hot pink keepsake gift box
Beauty in the details
- Hard cover journal notebook with gold corner protectors
- Gold spiral binding and attached gold elastic band closure
- Gold foil details on covers
- Inside pocket for keepsakes
- Measures 8.63” W x 10” H x 1” D
This is a great gift for the lady who wants to become more intentional in her walk with God.
WANT TO TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT?
Download a PDF of a week's prayer pages to print and try first!
What People Are Saying About The Lettering Prayer Journal:
"I looked high and low for a prayer journal that had categories for me to pray through instead of just blank pages. THANK YOU!" -Mackenzie H.
"I am 'out of sight, out of mind' unfortunately, and this has really helped me be more intentional in my prayer life. God is using it!" -Ashley Y.
"I love being able to find time in my day to talk to God, and this lettering journal is such a blessing." -Charlotte P.
Version 2. All rights reserved © Krystal Whitten 2016