This digital version of the "Hand Lettering How-To and Practice Guide" is adapted from the paper version included in the Lettering Prayer Journal. If you purchase the LPJ, you do not need to purchase this guide.
Begin learning hand lettering and calligraphy with this simple guide!
The "Hand Lettering How-To and Practice Guide" is a hand lettering and calligraphy primer for beginners. You'll find simple instruction and practice pages to get you on your way to learning lettering. Instantly download this digital guide, and print it at your own convenience.
- You'll learn:
- Important terms
- An explanation of the three major styles (Serif, Sans Serif, and Script)
- Introduction to Faux-calligraphy
- Introduction to Modern Calligraphy
- How to introduce a dancing (bouncing) baseline
- Flourishes and doodle examples
- 6 example alphabets
- Practice pages and prompts
- Digital PDF is 25 pages
- Immediate access after you check out
- Prints on A4/US Letter size paper
- Free Updates - Anytime this guide is tweaked or updated, you'll get free access to download the updated version
*Before you purchase, read our printable policies to understand how it works. Once purchased you will receive an email link to download the PDF as well as an instant access link on the receipt page.
©All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form, except for brief quotations in printed reviews, without permission in writing from the author.