Esther is the beautiful story of a Jewish woman who was placed in a Persian palace "for such a time as this." Study Esther and see God's hand as he goes before her and places her to do a work for her people.
The Letter for the Lord: Esther Devotional is a 31-day devotional journal for creative lettering and digging deeper into scripture. Take a journey through Esther and:
- LETTER - creatively write or draw the scripture verse of the day
- LEARN - Read a passage in context and answer a few questions, like "Who are the main players in this story? Why did the king throw a seven-day banquet? How do you see God's hand in this story?
- LISTEN - Examine what God is revealing to you in these verses. How can you apply it to your life?
- THANK - Write what you're grateful for today.
- PRAY - Write a short prayer.
Each day you have a scripture verse to hand letter and examine. The journal is not dated, so you can start it anytime. (Pen not included.)
Designed, printed, and packaged in the sunny state of Florida, USA.
Singer sewn binding
Inside paper is our signature smooth, 60 lb. crisp white stock
Size: 5.38" x 8.25" x 0.38"
Weight: 4 oz.