Starting January 1, 2018, I'll be hosting a monthly scripture lettering challenge. I want 2018 to be a year to dig into the Word in a fervent way. I believe lettering scripture is a powerful way to saturate your heart and mind with truth. I encourage you to post yours as you feel led.
Read more about what it means to Letter for the Lord.
1. I'll provide a list of scripture prompts each month (see below).
2. Letter a verse each day. What do I mean by "letter?" I mean, write it out, draw it, sketch it, script it, whatever. When you physically write something instead of typing it, you retain it so much better. Try it!
3. Spend some time thinking about what the verse means. Always read scripture in context to get the full meaning. The way to understand the context is to read the verse before and after, or even better, read the whole chapter.
5. Repeat each day! If you can't commit to every day, that's ok. Do it when you can.
6. Finally, take a look at the hashtag in Instagram to see what others are posting, and encourage them.